Yes... Justinn, like the common boy name but with an extra "n". This wasn't as cool in the 80's as it is now but I love how unique my name is!
My love for photography was reignited after my daughter was born. As a new mom I realized how quickly time goes by and the importance having images that can bring back the memories and moments.
1. As a native Texan y'all is a staple in my vocabulary
2. Rescue dogs are my weakness. I am a proud "foster failure"
3. I LOVE cheesecake and I would choose the Costco version over homemade any day (sorry mom)
4. I actually enjoy running and have completed a few half marathons
5. I think the instant pot is the greatest invention for mediocre cooks like me... gourmet meals that my toddler refuses to eat in 15 minutes or less!